Come One, Come All!
Membership Meeting, Thursday, September 15, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, at UPSem Early Hall –
doors will open at 6:15 pm
Would Love to See You There!
- This GPRA meeting is open to ALL.
- There will be a lively presentation by the City Emergency Communications team with some promised contests and prizes. Some oif you wrote the Board to express concerns about Emergency Communications, so this is an opportunity for conversation and questions.
- The Board is most interested in your input about life in Ginter Park-your interests, your concerns, assistance that you would like from the Association Board. Crime and neighborhood safety? Traffic Safety? Nuisance noise? Alleys, sidewalks?
- Tell us the kinds of activities and projects that you would like the Association to spearhead, and problem-solving that you would like our support with.
- The Board will provide updates on the following: GPRA finances and the budget Year-to-Date; City Re-Zoning issues; Beautification Fall Workdays; October Progressive Appetiuzer Night; November Annual Meeting/Chili Cook-off; December Holiday Party.
- There will be plenty of time for you to share your concerns or interests with the Board and neighbors. It’s been awhile since we’ve been together-looking forward to seeing you!
Accessible venue, ample off-street parking. Map below.
Questions? Contact Susan Rebillot, GPRA President, email@example.com