A Message from Councilor Katherine Jordan
For those with interest in partiipating in a discussion City Council Redistricting; about the City Budget process; about recycling, street cleaning and leaf collection programs, and about updates on Fox Elementary School, JOIN the meeting.
Here is Councilor Jordan’s message:
As a reminder, our February 2nd District community meeting is tonight at 6:00pm. Please continue to help share out to your communities!
The agenda will include:
- Fox Elementary update: quick overview of next steps, resources, and ways to support the Fox community
- Public Safety Update: RPD 2nd District leadership will join us to discuss ongoing traffic safety issues on Broad St, implementation of automated photo speed enforcement technology, and more
- Budget: we will be joined by City Budget Office staff to discuss the City’s budget process and how you can weigh in
- Street cleaning: DPW staff will discuss the City’s leaf collection and street cleaning programs
- Recycling: we will be joined by the Director of CVWMA to discuss recycling service impacts and answer questions
- Redistricting: we will review the redistricting process and draft maps, and solicit feedback
See you tonight!
Sven Philipsen (he/him)
2nd District Liaison
Councilor Katherine Jordan
Office: (804) 646-6532
Work Cell: (804) 201-5069