GPRA Membership Campaign Flowers After 5 Event at the Garden!
This is a joint GPRA-LGBG Membership Campaign Event-Join us for a festive evening of music, food, and garden scenery while supporting these worthwhile organizations!
- Thursday, June 15, 5 to 9:00 pm; live music by the the Jangling Reinharts, a roots-rock band, playing music of the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 5 to 8 PM. You may arrive as early as 4:30 PM for a good spot on the lawn. Limited tables and chairs available.
- Those who purchase an annual membership for LGBG prior to this event date or at the time of admission will have FREE admission to this Flowers After 5 event, as well as all of the benefits of LGBG membership. Visit the website for information about benefits, educational programs, special exhibits or events and more: https://www.lewisginter.org/visit/hours-admissions
- Those who purchase General Admission Tickets for this event may apply their total to purchasing an annual Membership!
- JOIN GPRA prior to this event to support the good works of your Association and special events such as this one. **NOTE: there is an error on the GPRA Calendar card that you received in the mail that refers to a “discount for GPRA Members.” There is no LGBG discount for GPRA Members, nor discount on GPRA membership. We apologize for the error.
- Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden, GPRA Meetup on the lawn adjacent to Bloemendaal House- look for our banner and Welcome tables under the Darlington Oak. Bring your picnic blankets or lawn chairs.
Stroll through the gardens; listen to relaxing live music, and enjoy food and beverages, including wine and beer. (Food and drink are available for purchase at Bleomendaal House or the Tea House; outside food and drink are not allowed to be brought into the Garden.)
The Garden is open until 9 p.m.; music is from 5-8 p.m.
Admission to this event is regular Garden admission, $17 for Adults, $14 Seniors, $8 children ages 3 to 12 and 0 for children younger than 3. Those who purchase General Admission Tickets for ths event may apply their total to purchasing an annual Membership!
The event is rain or shine; no refunds. In cases of hazardous weather, the event would be canceled. It’s summertime in Richmond, so we monitor the weather very closely and if there is a high likelihood of strong storms during Flowers After 5, we make the decision at noon whether or not to cancel, based on the forecast. We post the information as quickly as possible to the website and social media; it’s always a good idea to check before you come!
Food & Drinks
- Food and drinks (including wine and beer) are available for purchase.
- Outside food is not allowed to be brought into the Garden.