- Current information on what’s going on in the community through monthly newsletters, weekly emailed gazette, and online forums.
- Regular meetings, open to the public, with guest speakers around relevant issues, such as City planning, development, and zoning; City Council, Public School Board, and VA General Assembly updates; Forums about city services; tax credits for renovation, and public safety.
- Leverage in working against undesirable zoning, land-use changes, as well as development/redevelopment projects with potential impact on neighborhoods.
- Facilitation of communication with City Council and with City departments;
- Improved communication with law enforcement, leading to safer neighborhoods.
- A voice regarding issues of street paving, lighting, traffic lights, and parking.
- Annual survey of our canopy and contribution toward tree replacements.
- Investment of neighborhood funds in enhancement of common green spcaces and neighborhood identification.
- A civic organization that advocates for historic preservation, pride of place and sense of community.
- Facilitation of neighborly connections and conversations through sponsored social gatherings.
How To Join
Membership dues are $35 per household per year, expiration date June 1 of each year. Please click the link below to pay by credit or debit card or send a check payable to GPRA to:
Ginter Park Residents Association
Post Office Box 25374
Richmond, Virginia 23260
Do set up an account in our Membership Directory on this website by visiting Membership tab on the menu, then fill in the form with your email and a password to sign into your Account, or to view the Membership Directory.
Do sign up for our monthly digital Newsletter and for timely emails with the latest announcements and news by visiting News on the menu, then Email Sign-up. Don’t miss a thing!