Come One, Come All!
“Connected people sleep better at night. They are more able to tackle adversity. They live longer. They consistently report being happier.” Charles Montgomery, in his book, Happy Cities: Transforming Our Lives Through Urban Design
GPRA-Our Mission is to foster neighborly connections.
Annual Membership Meeting & Board Election
- WHEN: Tuesday, November 16, 2021, 6:30 to 8:00 pm
- WHERE: Fellowship Hall, St. Paul’s Catholic Church, 909 Rennie Avenue, corner of Chamberlayne and Rennie. Ample parking in rear of church, and Fellowship Hall is in a one-story brick building adjacent to the parking lot. Accessible building.
- ALL those who live within the GPRA sevice boundaries are welcome!
For those who prefer to attend the meeting virtually, here is the ZOOM link:
Here’s what to expect:
- Delicious Chili, created by five local restaurants and provided by GPRA. Enjoy Chili from Dot’s Back Inn, Kitchen 64, Moore Street Cafe, and SB’s Lakeside Love Shack!
- Please make a DONATION, which GPRA will match, to be awarded to First Responders represented by the winning Chili in our Cook-off! Donations may be made by check payable to GPRA or by cash at the meeting. Thank you!
- Please bring accompaniments to share-corn chips and guacamole, cornbread, salad, whatever you like with Chili!
- GPRA will provide iced tea and water.
- Welcome, Introductions, & Agenda by Board President, Prudence Justis
- Comments by Precinct RPD and Firefighters Leadership
- District 3 City Councilwoman, Ann-Frances Lambert and District 2 CW, Katherine Jordan will speak about 2021 City Council accomplishments and about the plan for utilization of American Rescue Plan Act funds
- GPRA 2021 Board Report
- Board Election: Members Vote! Nominations for vacant positions will be accepted from the floor. As of press time, vacant Board positions are Secretary, Social Committee Chair. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com if you would like to discuss a nominee, or for further information about Board and Committee positions or about this meeting.
Header Photo Credit: Fred Golod