The Ginter Park Residents Association is proud to launch a new website at ginterpark.org. Our association serves to facilitate community engagement, connections, and conversations. This new, interactive website does all of that! Take a tour!
New Membership Features
- On the Home page, there is a convenient button, Join GPRA, that takes you to Membership, where you may join or renew your membership and view our Membership Directory. The Membership Directory is secure, and it is searchable. You must have a Membership Account to access the directory.
- There is also a Membership tab on the main menu. Membership is fully automated and will notify you when renewal is due. You can conveniently renew on-line. Our website launch gift to all members is a 6 month extension, so that all memberships are good through May 31, 2022!
- To establish or edit your Account, go to Member manage/manage account page and click on Request Password option. Enter your email address. Hit the Request Password button. Check your email for the password message and instructions to follow.
Timely News Releases
- Under the News category, Neighborhood News page, is a Subscribe form. Enter your email to receive all timely Neighborhood News posts automatically in your inbox, as well as the monthly Newsletter. Newsletter Archives are stored under the News category, so you can always go back to review editions that you missed.
- On the Home page, click on the button Event Calendar to view the Calendar for upcoming meetings and events-don’t miss a thing!
User-Friendly Main Menu
- At the top of the Home page, there is a Main Menu that makes it easy to find a category of interest. Want to Shop for a Historic House Plaque, or a 2021 Garden Flag? It is convenient to order and pay on-line.
- Want to know about the work of GPRA Committees and Volunteer opportunities? Go to Committees on the Main Menu and explore the pages.
- Looking for details about upcoming Events? Click on the Event tab on the Menu to see the details about social and fundraising events. You will be able to RSVP to social events and to purchase event tickets through this website.
- The Resources pages on the Main Menu provide information about City elected officials and their contact links, as well as a directory to City Services for your convenience.
Do take a look around and set up your account. Having trouble, or have questions, email Susan Rebillot at email@example.com. Website content and features will evolve, so, let us know your thoughts.